CONFERENCES AND ACADEMIC TALKS
The following are conference presentations of this work partially or fully supported by this grant:
– Cognitive evolutionary therapy for depression – A clinical trial. Northeastern Evolutionary Psychology Society 2015, 8-11 April, 2015, Suffolk University, Boston, USA (Oral presentation).
– Cognitive Evolutionary Therapy for Depression. Global Conference on Psychology Researches, 28-29 November, 2014, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
– A New Therapeutic Approach to Depression: Enhancing the Clinical Conceptualization, 7th World Congress for Psychotherapy, 25-29 August, 2014, Durban, South-Africa. (Oral presentation).
– Individual Characteristics and Therapist Preferences, World Congress for Psychotherapy, Durban, South Africa, August 25-29, 2014 (Poster presentation).
– The Northeastern Evolutionary Society Conference, SUNY at New Paltz, April 10-13, 2014. Participation.
– Clinical Applications of Evolutionary Psychology. The International Conference of Experiential Psychology (SPER). Bucharest, March 23-24, 2014. (Oral presentation)
– An evolutionary approach to the treatment of depression. The second Hong Kong International Conference on Education, Psychology and Society, Hong Kong, December 19-22, 2013. (Oral presentation).
– Darwinian-enhanced CBT for depression. The 7th World Congress of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, Lima, Peru, July 22, 2013. (Poster presentation)
– Darwinian psychotherapy for depression. The European Conference on Social Science Research, Istanbul, Turkey, June 19-21, 2013. (Oral presentation)
– A protocol for an evolutionary intervention for depression. Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference, Miami, Florida, June 17, 2013. (Poster presentation)
– Charles Darwin, clinical psychologist: Clinical applications of evolutionary psychology. Invited talk at Bucharest University, Romania, March 27, 2013. (Oral presentation)
– Darwinian psychotherapy for depression. The International Conference of Experiential Psychology (SPER). Bucharest, March 23-24, 2013. (Oral presentation)
– Darwinian-enhanced CBT for depression. International Conference of Social Sciences, (BCISS), Bangkok, Thailand, 25-27 January 2013. (Oral presentation)
– Evolutionary psychology and psychotherapy: New trends. Diaspora in cercetarea stiintifica si invatamantul superior din Romania. Bucharest, September 25-28, 2012. (Oral presentation)
– Darwinian fitness, depression and PTSD. Shanghai International Conference on Social Science, Shanghai, China, 14-17 August 2012. (Oral presentation)
– Biennial International Conference on Human Ethology, Vienna, Austria, 13-17 August 2012. (Participation)
– A self-help, internet-based cognitive behavioral intervention for young people: Efficacy and therapeutic relationship. 7th International Conference on Child and Adolescent Psychopathology, London, UK, 15-19 July 2012 (Oral presentation)
– The Romanian validation of the High-K Strategy Scale: preliminary results. International Test Commission Conference, Amsterdam, July 2-5 2012. (Poster presentation)
– Charles Darwin, clinical psychologist. Invited talk at Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, April 3-5 2012. (Oral presentation)
– Evolutionary psychology and its applications in mental health. The International Conference “From Knowledge to Intervention in Psychology“, Asociatia Pro-Psi Venus, Romania, May 25-29, 2011. (Oral presentation)